2021 Board of Directors Elections
The Board of Directors elections are held on the third Sunday of April each year. Each board official serves a one-year term. The Board of Directors has the authority to review, interview, or reject FC Riverside County Head Coaches. The 2021 Elections will be held on April 18th. The 2021 Elections will be our first Board of Directors elections.
A sample ballot with the name of the selected candidates and the date/location of the election will be posted here (www.FCRiversideCounty.com/2021Elections). All election rules and regulations pertaining to elections and membership will apply. After the conclusion of the election, the winners will be announced on our website within 5 business days.
Election Date & Location
Time: 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
Sample Ballot: Will Be Posted Soon
The Voting body is compromised of Team Managers that participate in FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues, whose financial accounts are fully paid, whose equipment has been successfully returned, and who have followed FC Riverside County’s policies. Each Team Manager will be entitled to:
- One (1) vote for every completed 4v4 season.
- Two (2) votes for every completed 5v5 season.
- Three (3) votes for every completed 6v6 season.
- Four (4) votes for every completed 7v7 season.
- Five (5) votes for every completed 8v8 season.
- Six (6) votes for every completed 9v9 season.
- Seven (7) votes for every completed 10v10 season.
- Eight (8) votes for every completed 11v11 season.
The number of votes a Member accumulates for each completed season resets after every election.
Download our Bylaws here.