Play on turf only. 4 turf fields are available. Bring 1 black and 1 white jersey (or shirt).
Where: Crossroads (2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881)
Pickup Game Days:
• Saturdays (8:00 AM – 12:00 PM) – Yearround
1) $8 Entry Fee
2) Game Format:
– 6v6 Games
– Multiple teams are typically formed. If there are too many teams, the following system will be implemented. The first teams that are ready to play will start first. The game length is 6 minutes per game or until one of the teams scores 2 goals. The losing team will rotate with the next team. If a game ends in a tie, the winning team from the previous game will have to exit the field.
– We will take turns playing goalkeeper if none are available.
– No slide tackling, yelling, or aggressive play is allowed. Please be respectful to everyone that participates.
– If you kick the ball out of the field, you will be responsible for bringing the ball back.
– No 50/50s allowed if your opponent has a 60% opportunity.
– Open spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
4) Refund policy:
– No refunds at this time.
5) Player Waiver:
By participating, you agree to the following: (1) I am aware that all Riverside County Soccer Club activities, events, and other affiliated functions involve risk, and that some are violent contact sports; (2) I am aware that my participation will be a dangerous activity involving MANY RISKS OF INJURY; and (3) I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DANGERS AND RISKS OF PLAYING OR PRACTICING SOCCER INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO DEATH, SERIOUS NECK AND SPINAL INJURIES, WHICH MAY RESULT IN COMPLETE OR PARTIAL PARALYSIS, BRAIN DAMAGE, SERIOUS INJURY TO VIRTUALLY ALL INTERNAL ORGANS, BONES, JOINTS, LIGAMENTS, MUSCLES, TENDONS, AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE MUSCULAR SKELETAL SYSTEM AND SERIOUS INJURY OR IMPAIRMENT TO OTHER ASPECTS OF MY BODY, GENERAL HEALTH, AND WELL-BEING.
6) By participating, you agree to the FC Riverside County Terms of Service Agreement (https://fcriversidecounty.com/termsofserviceagreement).