- League Seasons – Seasons are up to 10 weeks long. The top 4 teams of the season advance to playoffs. You will be placed in a team.
- Tournaments – Tournaments are typically one-day events. Learn more about our annual tournaments here. You will be placed in a team.
By purchasing this item, you agree to officially register to FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues. You must sign a Player Waiver before playing. Player Waiver must be signed in person. Visit the official FC Riverside County booth to sign Player Waiver.
ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING. ANY PLAYER DEEMED A HIGH RISK BY REFEREE OR STAFF MEMBER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EJECTED.
1. 3-GAME SEASON REQUIREMENT
- You MUST play at least 3 games as a REGISTERED PLAYER during the season to receive the privilege to participate in playoffs.
- You will not be eligible to participate in playoffs if you only play 2 games or less during the season.
- If you play as a permit player, your game will not count to your attendance total.
- You must hand your Player ID Card to your game’s assigned referee to receive a count to your attendance total.
2. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RED CARD FOR PUSHING
- There are NO exceptions – this includes pushing a player back. Retaliating is strictly prohibited.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they enter the field during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they disrupt an opponent during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they use inappropriate language or make inappropriate gestures.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.