- D1 11v11 Men’s Open Sunday Mornings at Corona $2,000 CASH PRIZE March 15th-June 14th *This is a very competitive division.
- D2 11v11 Men’s Open Sunday Afternoons at Corona $500 CASH PRIZE March 15th- June 14th
- D3 11v11 Men’s Open Sunday Afternoons at Corona UNIFORM SET PRIZE March 15th-June 14th
- D1 Women’s Open Sunday Mornings at Corona $800 CASH PRIZE March 15th-June 14th
$2,000 GRAND PRIZE may be subject to change. Cash prize may decrease to $1,500, including but not limited to, if less than 14 teams register for 11v11 Sundays Men’s Open Division 1 or less than a total of 25 teams register for both 11v11 Sundays Men’s Open Division 1 and Division 2.
Each season schedule will be available before the first game. All games will be held at 2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881. The earliest D1 game starts at 8:00 am and the latest ends at 2:00 pm. The earliest D2 game starts at 12:00 pm and the latest ends at 6:30 pm. View league rules here.
By purchasing this item, you agree to officially register to FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues. You must sign a Player Waiver before playing. Player Waiver must be signed in person. Visit the official FC Riverside County booth to sign Player Waiver.
ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING. ANY PLAYER DEEMED A HIGH RISK BY REFEREE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EJECTED.
1. 3-GAME SEASON REQUIREMENT
- You MUST play at least 3 games as a REGISTERED PLAYER during the season to receive the privilege to participate in playoffs.
- You will not be eligible to participate in playoffs if you only play 2 games or less during the season.
- If you play as a permit player, your game will not count to your attendance total.
- You must hand your Player ID Card to your game’s assigned referee to receive a count to your attendance total.
2. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RED CARD FOR PUSHING
- There are NO exceptions – this includes pushing a player back. Retaliating is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your teammates. Substitute or send teammates home if they do not behave appropriately.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they enter the field during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they disrupt an opponent during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they use inappropriate language or make inappropriate gestures.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.