How it Works
1. Attend a Team Formation Event
Team Formation Events will be held before the start of the season and during the season.
2. Meet Other FREE Agents
You will have a chance to meet and get to know other free agents.
3. Find Your Match (No pun intended)
Find your match to play a match. Form a team with free agents that fit your soccer level and personality.
4. Ready to Play
You are now ready to get started in the season with your new friends.
5. Season Play
Play an 8-game season. Games are held weekly. The winner of the Season Championship will receive a team trophy.
6. Playoff Tournament
A Playoff Tournament is held at the end of the season. The winner of the Playoff Tournament will receive a team trophy. Each player will also receive an individual trophy.
READ: There is no other way to say this; FC Riverside County cannot force others to like you. Please be mindful that you must learn social and teamwork skills to properly participate in our free agent experience.
Expect to pay a referee fee for each game you play. The referee fee per game is $10 for 9v9/7v7/5v5 play and $12 for 11v11 play.
ABSOLUTELY NO FIGHTING. ANY PLAYER DEEMED A HIGH RISK BY THE REFEREE WILL BE IMMEDIATELY EJECTED.
1. YOU WILL RECEIVE A RED CARD FOR PUSHING
- There are NO exceptions – this includes pushing a player back. Retaliating is strictly prohibited.
- You are responsible for the behavior of your teammates. Substitute or send teammates home if they do not behave appropriately.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they enter the field during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they disrupt an opponent during a live game.
- Supporters will be asked to leave the facility if they use inappropriate language or make inappropriate gestures.
ABSOLUTELY NO REFUNDS. ONCE PAYMENT HAS BEEN PROCESSED, NO REFUNDS WILL BE ISSUED.
By purchasing this item, you agree to officially register to Corona Adult Soccer Leagues (by FC Riverside County) and agree to our Player Waiver found in our Terms of Service Agreement.