Season Championship (Premier League Style)
• Play an 8 game season.
• The team with the most points at the end of the season will win the Season Championship.
• The winner of the Season Championship will receive a team trophy.
• All teams will qualify for the Playoff Tournament.
• The winner of the Playoff Tournament will receive a team trophy.
• Each player will also receive an individual trophy.
Golden Boot + Plus More Trophies
1. Golden Boot (Top Goal Scorer) Trophy
2. Golden Glove (Most Saves from a Goalkeeper) Trophy
3. Top Assister Trophy
4. Most Clean Sheets Trophy
FC Riverside County offers a youth recreational soccer league for ages 13-17. We provide a fun soccer environment and ultimately provide a fun weekly activity for our students. At FC Riverside County, we emphasize FUN and focus on creating memorable experiences. We use the soccer ball as the vehicle to help children develop social, teamwork, and self-awareness skills.
All referees are background-certified and trained professionals.
- Saturdays - From 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm @ FC Riverside County Home Field (Crossroad's State-of-the-art Facility)
Teams will compete in an 8-week season for a Season Championship. A Playoff Tournament will be held after the season. All teams in the league will qualify (Learn more above). Game times will be dependent on your age group’s slotted time. For more information, text or call (951) 667-3373.
Bring Your Own Team
Bring your own team and manage your team. You can form your own team or bring your existing team in.
Join a Team (We will pair your child with a team managed by FC Riverside County)
- Teams are formed at random. However, you can request for your child(ren) to be placed on the same team as your friend or family member.
- Hands-on coaching from college-level players.
- Players will receive a 1-hour group training session.
- Training sessions will be followed by an official soccer match (or be held after games)
- Tuesdays - From 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ FC Riverside County Home Field (Crossroad's State-of-the-art Facility)
- Thursdays - From 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm @ FC Riverside County Home Field (Crossroad's State-of-the-art Facility)
About the Facility
“Our facility features a state-of-the-art turf field."
Our turf is maintained once a month to maintain a pristine condition.
Bleachers and benches are available.
Picnic benches are available for your family.
A playground is available. Our playground includes a jungle gym and swings.
Safe parking is available.
2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881
How it Works
1. Preseason: Friendlies & Team Formation Days
Bringing Your Own Team - If you have your own team, we will organize friendly games against other teams like yours.
Individual Player - If you are signing up a child, we will pair your child with a team at a Team Formation Event. Team Formation Events are held before the start of the season and during the season. Your child will have a chance to meet and connect with other students on Team Formation Day. We'll host pickup games and other activities on Team Formation Day.
2. Season Play
Play an 8-game season. Games are held weekly. The team with the most points at the end of the season will win the Season Championship.
3. Playoff Championship
A Playoff Tournament is held at the end of the season. The winner of the Playoff Tournament will receive a team trophy. Your team manager will get to take home the team trophy. Each player will also receive an individual trophy.
Signing Up a Team (Bringing Your Own Team)
- $35 a Player - Season Registration Fee
- $80 a Game - Game/Referee Fee
Join a Team (FC Riverside County will Pair Your Child with a Team)
- $35 a Student - One-time Registration Fee
- $35 a Student - Uniform (Purchase uniform by clicking here)
- $40 a Weekly Membership Fee *Must pay monthly ($160 a month)
***Multi-child Discount - We provide discounts on Weekly Membership fees when enrolling multiple children. Receive a $10 discount for your 2nd child, a $20 discount for your 3rd child, a $30 discount for your 4th child, an $40 discount for your 5th child, and a $50 discount for your 6th child. Children must live in the same household and be closely related (brothers or foster brothers).
We accept TEAMS & players year-round. Spots are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you are not ready to register and would like to learn more information about our program, please submit the form below. We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you.
Terms and conditions apply.
Each participant must bring a ball, shin guards, shorts or sweats, and appropriate soccer cleats (no metal). FC Riverside County provides all other equipment needed for our training program and leagues.
Weather Cancellations: For every 9 weeks, there is 1 week that is allocated to make up for days canceled due to weather conditions. Additional lost weeks will not be made up. FC Riverside County does not control the weather. Due to organizational costs, we will not refund or credit you for classes canceled due to weather conditions (or reasons beyond our control). FC Riverside County will make all efforts to provide a different activity that is not affected by the weather.
Refunds: There are absolutely no refunds.
COVID-19 Measures: The safety of our participants is our number one priority. We are adhering to all local, state, and federal guidelines. Masks are recommended, but not mandatory. We encourage unvaccinated participants and spectators to wear a mask. Please stay home if you are sick or show symptoms of COVID-19.