July 2nd, 2022 | 8:00 AM – 1:50 PM
*At least 3 games guaranteed.
Join us for our annual 6v6 4th of July Tournament hosted by the Corona Adult Soccer League and FC Riverside County. Men’s and Coed divisions are available. Winners will also win a trophy and an FC Riverside County Uniform set (12 uniforms in total).
- 6v6 Men’s Division (Up to 8 teams – We may allow 12-16 teams depending on demand)
- 6v6 Coed (Up to 8 teams)
- $100 team registration fee
- $35 a game for ref fees (will be playing at least 3 games)
Register a Team
Register a team by texting (951) 667-3373. You must pay the $100 team registration fee to secure your spot.
How to pay:
- Zelle: Send to (951) 316-6314. The name registered to the account is “Adrian”.
- Venmo @FCRiversideCounty (the last 4 digits of the phone number are “7105”)
- Cash App: https://cash.app/$FCRiversideCounty
Register as a FREE Agent
The fee for a free agent is $45. You do not have to pay the team registration fee.
Register as a free agent by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/6v6tournament
- Games in group stages will have a 35-minute match duration. The final will have a 35-minute match duration. Each match is comprised of 2 13-minute halves, a 4-minute halftime break, and a 5-minute transition period. You must be prepared to play at your scheduled game time. You will receive a forfeit if you do not have at least 4 players on the field prepared to play within 8 minutes of your scheduled game time. You are required to exit the field after your game within the 5-minute transition period.
- Player check-in time closes before Game 3. You are unable to check-in players once your 3rd group stage game starts. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Men’s Open Division will be divided into 2 groups. The top 2 teams of each group will advance to the Semi-finals. The Group A finalist will play against Group B 2nd place. The Group B finalist will play against Group A 2nd place.
- Coed teams may only have up to 4 male players on the field. Teams are not required to have at least 2 female players on the field.
- Tiebreakers will be broken in the following order (1) goal difference, (2) goals for, (3) goals against, or (4) LIVE drawing.
- A penalty shootout will directly take place if a Semi-final or Finals game finishes in a draw.
- The Commissioner has the right to update rules at any time.
FC Riverside County is dedicated to promoting the sport of soccer in Riverside County with community-driven operations. We aim to provide a pathway for youth athletes to become professional, semi-professional, or recreational soccer players. FC Riverside County owns and operates the Corona Adult Soccer League in Corona. We look forward to your participation.
Adrian Aros, FC Riverside County Commissioner