The FREE Agent Experience allows you to join our soccer league without a team.
How it Works
Submit the form below.
Register for a league by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/FreeAgent.
3. Phone Interview
A Customer Service Representative will call you and build your online player profile.
4. Online Profile
Other teams will be able to see your online profile.
- David Messi
- United States
- 6' 1"
5. Team Invitations
Just sit back and relax. We will reach out to you with game opportunities.
Try out and play with your new team.
Season Championship (Premier League Style)
• Play an 8 game season.
• The team with the most points at the end of the season will win the Season Championship.
• The winner of the Season Championship will receive a team trophy.
• All teams will qualify for the Playoff Tournament.
• The winner of the Playoff Tournament will receive a team trophy.
• Each player will also receive an individual trophy.
Golden Boot + Plus More Trophies
1. Golden Boot (Top Goal Scorer) Trophy
2. Golden Glove (Most Saves from a Goalkeeper) Trophy
3. Top Assister Trophy
4. Most Clean Sheets Trophy
Soccer League Menu
- 7v7 Men’s Open Division 1 at Crossroads (8:00am-11:00am) UNIFORM PRIZE for our PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
- 7v7 Men’s Open Division 2 at Crossroads (8:00am-11:00am) UNIFORM PRIZE for our PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
- 7v7 Coed Division at Crossroads (8:00am-11:00am) UNIFORM PRIZE for our PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
- Pickup Games at Crossroads (11:00am-2:00pm)
- 11v11 Men’s Open Division at Crossroads (7:30am-2:00pm) UNIFORM PRIZE for our PLAYOFF CHAMPIONS
*Teams will receive 1 prize item (uniform and individual trophy) for every player registered. For example, if 11 players are registered to your team, your team would receive 11 trophies and 11 uniforms if you win the Playoff Tournament.
We are committed to providing you a great experience. Our league experience is like no other in Riverside County and throughout the United States. This organization was founded to reimagine the adult soccer league space. Teams from all over Southern California have participated in our soccer offerings. FC Riverside County is not intending to be the most affordable league. We are committed to providing you with the best premium soccer experience. We promise; we are the most organized adult soccer league you will find.
About the Facility
“Our facility features a state-of-the-art turf fields."
Our turf is maintained once a month to maintain a pristine condition.
Bleachers and benches are available.
Picnic benches are available for your family.
A playground is available. Our playground includes a jungle gym and swings.
Safe parking is available.
2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881
READ: There is no other way to say this; FC Riverside County cannot force others to like you. Please be mindful that you must learn social and teamwork skills to properly participate in our free agent experience.
Referee/Game Fees: $10 a player for our 7v7, 6v6, & 5v5 leagues. $12 a player for our 11v11 leagues (2-man Referee System).
Registration Fees: $35 a player for all leagues. (Receive a uniform and individual trophy if you win the Playoff Championship)
Receive More Info
To get started, just submit the form below. A team member will contact you soon.
Learn more about our league rules by clicking here.
Terms and conditions apply.