FC Riverside County is ready to shake up the semi-professional soccer world. We are launching a UPSL team to build the foundation for the soccer of tomorrow here in Riverside County. Within the next year, FC Riverside County will transition to a higher-level league. FC Riverside County invites every passionate, skilled, and abled player to attend our tryouts. We are not your typical team. This is a grassroots effort compromising of different members in our community. FC Riverside County will connect you with the UPSL platform without having to pay for the enormous costs other clubs typically charge.
We have continued to grow throughout Riverside County and the Inland Empire since our founding. FC Riverside County successfully reimagined the recreational adult soccer league space. Teams and players throughout Southern California travel to our leagues to take part in our premium league offerings. FC Riverside County operates 11v11, 7v7, and 5v5 leagues. We strongly believe our organization is the best fit to represent the soccer community in Riverside County. The mission of the team is to provide a platform where passionate soccer players, coaches, fans, business owners, professionals, and community leaders can come together for the game they love.
When: Tuesday, August 10, 17, & 24, 2021 and Thursday, August 12, 19, & 26, 2021
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: Crossroads, 2380 Fullerton Ave, Corona, CA 92881
You must pre-register before attending. Drop-ins are welcome but will incur a $10 additional fee. Call/text (951) 667-3373 for any questions. All players must agree to the FC Riverside County Terms of Service Agreement before participating.
Please fill out the registration form online to confirm your spot.
- Tryouts are open to males 16 and over.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event is $10. In addition to the registration fee of $10, participants are responsible for all airfare, incurred travel costs, food, and transportation to that specific event.
- To participate, players must bring their own cleats, socks, shorts, gloves, shin guards, or any other equipment related to their position. You must wear black shorts to participate. Players without shin guards will not be allowed to compete
- FC Riverside County will supply water to all participants.
- Teams will be constructed randomly according to players’ preferred positions and coaches’ decisions.
- Spots are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Limited spots are available.
- No refunds will be issued for any reason.
- We will operate according to the United Premier Soccer League’s (UPSL) schedule. The season schedule will be available on our website once available. Players selected for the team are expected to attend every game in the season.
- Players selected for the team are expected to attend practices on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:30pm-8:30pm.