Are you ready to play soccer again?
FC Riverside County understands how anxious our soccer community is to get back on the field. After a yearlong battle against Covid-19, Riverside County is finally beginning to loosen play restrictions. As we begin to open up, FC Riverside County will continue its commitment to transforming the soccer culture in the county. We are excited to announce our grassroots movement to start a Men’s and Women’s professional soccer team in Riverside County. The mission of the movement is to provide a platform where passionate soccer players, coaches, fans, business owners, professionals, and community leaders can come together for the game they love.
FC Riverside County Commissioner Adrian Aros expressed, “I strongly believe a professional Men’s team and Women’s team is essential for soccer to grow as a sport in the county. Local professional teams provide a pathway for young athletes to get noticed on the national level. In addition, local residents (including non-soccer fans) can have a team to watch and follow in the community. This provides our local youth clubs a great opportunity to connect with the greater community.”
Soccer will always be a sport of the people, by the people, for the people. FC Riverside County stands with the idea that there is no person or organization that owns soccer. That’s why FC Riverside County will be taking a grassroots approach and provide decision-making power to our soccer community. FC Riverside County is the first club in the United States to introduce a voting system whereby Team Managers that participate in FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues select our coaches for our professional Men’s and Women’s soccer teams. Learn more about our voting system by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Voting.
FC Riverside County recognizes our community is compromised of many dedicated soccer organizations. There are many trainers, coaches, leagues, and youth clubs & academies who already do a great job at what they do. Rather than develop competing services, FC Riverside County will partner with existing organizations. FC Riverside County currently offers free and highly discounted website design, custom signage, and printing services for organizations in our Partner Program. We designed this program to help even the smallest club or upcoming soccer professional the chance to shine and grow. Learn more about our Partner Program by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Partner.
While it’s true that many of our local organizations compete with each other on a day-to-day basis, there are still many areas where they can work together. By grouping together, the soccer community can pool resources for activities such as research & development (R&D), political lobbying, and advocacy. FC Riverside County will serve as the central organization helping create collaboration among our soccer community. Learn more about our community efforts by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Community.
Are you interested in supporting the movement? Read below to learn of the many ways you can support.
- Create a team at FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues. FCRC Adult Soccer Leagues will donate 25% of all profits to our professional teams. Get started by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Start.
- Purchase tickets to see our professional soccer teams.
- Purchase FC Riverside County Gear – You can purchase gear by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Shop.
- Talk About FC Riverside County in the Community – If you would like to support FC Riverside County but don’t have the time, you can still make a difference by simply talking about FC Riverside County with your friends, family, or social media following.
- Attend our Community Meetings – We hold community meetings to discuss strategic planning and vote on major decisions. Community meeting dates are listed on MySportsFriend. View our page by visiting www.MySportsFriend.com.
- Join our Board of Directors – There are five positions available; President, Vice-President, Treasurer, Secretary, and At-large. This is a great opportunity for aspiring leaders interested in running for a local office. Learn more about the FC Riverside County Board of Directors by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Board.
- Join our Staff Team – Learn more about our available staff positions by visiting www.FCRiversideCounty.com/Career.
- Join our Newsletter – This is how we keep our community up to date on all our product launches, partnerships, and promotions.
FC Riverside County is prepared to serve you with quality soccer leagues once we are clear to open. Be the first to know when we return by signing up for our newsletter.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Adrian Aros, FC Riverside County Commissioner